Seclab technology : The best way to protect your OT network
Seclab : Electronic AirGap Technology
TYPICAL USE CASES OF SECLAB ELECTRONIC AIRGAP
- Securing File Transfer (learn more);
- Securing System configurations and System updates (learn more);
- Receiving genuine software updates from your vendors on your critical networks (learn more);
- Enabling secure communications between IT & OT Networks (learn more);
- Protect old endpoints from USB threats;
- Protect critical networks;
- Ensuring your antimalware policy is applied on all your industrial assets;
- Doing remote maintenance, monitoring and cyber-supervision;
- Complying with laws & security requirements for Operators of Essential Services (learn more).
THE BEST WAY TO PROTECT YOUR OT NETWORK
The robustness of our solution Secure Xchange™ (based on Electronic AirGap technology) has been proven by our customers using the most sophisticated test systems, including those used by NATO.
The only hardware-based system enabling 2-way communications
Secure Xchange™ allows you to give your users full bi-directional communications between systems on the IT and OT networks (SCADA, DCS, ..), while at the same time providing the same protection, and even more, against network-layer attacks that the data diode vendors provide.
Market best solution
We offer the best solution on the market to protect layers 1 to 4 of the OSI model from cyber attacks. Attacks like Stuxnet, Black Energy, Wannacry, NotPetya, CrashOverride, etc. all rely on these layers to spread themselves.
Because Secure Xchange™ destroys then recreates by electronic the entire layers 1-4 of every IP packet, it makes it physically impossible for any Network or Transport-layer attack to pass into your OT network.
As you can see, the Seclab (Denelis Secure Xchange Network) solution is well in the lead.
SECLAB products are certified by the French Cybersecurity Agency (ANSSI) for being used in critical infrastructures (“CIIP Law”):